The purpose of our School Council is to:
• meet the needs of every pupil in the school
• meet the needs of the whole school community
• make the school a better place
• make appropriate positive changes
• give pupils a voice so they can be heard
One person is elected from each Form Class to represent the views of their Form Class.
Any pupil interested in representing their class must produce a Manifesto explaining why their class should choose them as their representative.
The Manifesto must be in writing and presented to the class.
Each class member is given the opportunity to vote for who they wish to represent them.
Representatives communicate information / issues / ideas between the class and the Council.
The Council’s Chairperson and Secretary meet regularly with the Principal to put forward the views of the School Council.